Hey everyone I want to introduce my business. Subliminal Sound Inc. I am a Live sound Engineer and has been working with some of the biggest names in the Gospel industry. Well I am now venturing out on my own and go into business for myself. I love live events, and I pour my heart and soul into each and every one. So any event you may need audio for, no matter how big or small give me a call!!! Subliminal Sound is in Full effect. Send all business My way!!! LOL Enjoy!
Jason Moore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well here's a situation i actually experienced, I met a woman that sparked my interest and we talked over the phone for a few days. At f...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
This is very well put together!. Great Job!
ReplyDelete