I choose Life as I know it as a topic because, I live my life as it comes, and make adjustments accordingly. I am a 24 year old student. I've seen lots of things in the short time I've been on this earth. I've traveled to wonderful places around the country, but there is no place like home. So take a look into some of the things in my life past, present, and looking towards the future.
View Life as I know It in a larger map
Jason Moore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
-
The Chicago Theatre in 2012 (Daniel Schwin) Chicago has always been a home for important entertainment venues. Some of the city's mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment