Hello class, I just wanted to talk about two of the links that I found on the innovative interactivity site. One of the sites is a link to a video created entirely from still frames. The video is of a man seemingly walking across the country. It fascinated me because as I watched it, I wondered how the photographer arranged each shot because the subject's walking motions seemed to be relatively smooth and each shot of him, in each location, had to be carefully planned.
Another interesting link was to a site called The Wilderness Downtown. It has a space where you enter your childhood address and it takes you on a jogging trip through your old neighborhood courtesy of Google Earth!
Check out the sites and enjoy them for yourself!
Jeff Kearney
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Well here's a situation i actually experienced, I met a woman that sparked my interest and we talked over the phone for a few days. At f...
No comments:
Post a Comment