Hey Guys and Gals! I have had a very exciting life and I am grateful! I am grateful that I have had the opportunity to do the things that I love to do like Modeling and Promotions. It is a great way to earn a living! The pay is great! I am now in Radio. Now I have the opportunity to be a Voice in the community. I also have had the opportunity to work with the industries best! I have met a few entertainers here and there I am also grateful to have my own Non For Profit Organization called Kendra Cares Inc. I work with children in different communities by providing a myriad of events for them to showcase their talent. I also am grateful that He created Man. In all assorted chocolates. You know....Eye Candy! Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
I didn't know you were a Budweiser Girl... Go 'head on, gurrrrl!
ReplyDelete