When I first read about this course I thought there was nothing else for me to learn about interactive media, but today I was proven wrong! There are many different types of technologies and methods used for creating this wonderful world of media. I am so looking forward to how the internet can help create and maintain a small buisness that I am very interested in doing and how it can assist in promoting myself even more to broader markets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
No comments:
Post a Comment