On my diet that is lol. I have been doing so good on my diet, I'm going to treat myself to some FRIED CHICKEN BABY!!! Now you guys know it's my favorite food in the world and I had to give it up for the sake of my diet. I do a lot of television and modeling and you know the camera puts 20 lbs. on you! So I have to loss 20 more lbs. more than what I wanted to loss, I enjoy my curves, (sigh). Oh well, at least I'll be healthy. Meanwhile, I'm going to go to Harold's in high park right after class and get my grub on lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
-
The Chicago Theatre in 2012 (Daniel Schwin) Chicago has always been a home for important entertainment venues. Some of the city's mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment