I recently spent an afternoon visiting Oak Park, Il. This a an amazing, historic suburb just west of Chicago. I would love to reside in Oak Park someday. It is filled with various attractions; from art galleries and museums, to cinemas and theaters, Oak Park has it all. Whether you are the "outdoor adventurous type," or the mellow "quiet nights character," Oak Park will make you feel right-at-home.
Here's a map of how I spent my afternoon in Oak Park,IL. So grab your walking shoes, or gear-up your bicycle. Either way, print out this map and let it serve as a guide to some awesome attractions. Send me a post or map of your latest trip and we'll keep swapping adventures.
View Oak Park, IL. in a larger map
J. Jibby
(JoAnna Matthews)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
No comments:
Post a Comment