Welcome blog-world as we journey through the life and times of Rev. Miguel Frost. This tour begins on 63rd street, you guess it the heart of Englewood. There's know need to run for cover, this is life from the eyes of a ghetto superstar. I encourage you to buckle your seatbelt because this ride gets kind of bumpy. I've seen a lot in my days, but life in the ghetto made me the strong person I am today. My neighborhood was infested with drugs, prostitution and a very high crime rate, but life goes on.
My later years is a testimony of what God can do. We are molded and shaped as we travel through our destiny, but I tell you if you faint not there is an abundance of joy at the end of the rainbow. Be blessed~~
View My Life in a larger map
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
No comments:
Post a Comment