This map represents a few milestones in my life. It's an autobiography...so yep...it's official. These are my footprints thus far. So journey with me as I revisit my past. Maybe then you'll understand what I'm made of--the JoAnna Matthews story begins in 1980. What were you doing that year? Grab your SPRITZ and let's roll...
View JoAnna's Autobiographical Tour in a larger map
Happy Holidays
J.Jibby
(JoAnna Matthews)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
No comments:
Post a Comment