Real war videos for me are always good. There was one clip that you could hear the bullet whizzing past. This was well put together with interviews and the footage from on the battle field. This is what I have come to love about video production and documentaries they can always bring some thing out about a topic they you may have not known before watching the video. For example, I knew that soldiers wanted to get in a real fight when going to war but this video brought to light how real that desire is. The soldiers talked about there love for getting in a fire fights and the adrenaline rush it is. Wow that is amazing to me and I respect the fact they are willing to put there life on the line for something that they may believe in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
No comments:
Post a Comment