My first landmark,The Sears Tower (not the Willis Tower), represents Chicago 2 the fullest!!!
My second landmark, James G. Blaine, is by far the greatest school in my mind (and heart). The friends that I met in the Lakeview area are some of the dearest in y heart. These are lifetime friends to me...I love them all. This is home 2 me.
Last but not least is Mather High School. This school reminds me of all the great people and the extremely fun times that my family and friends had there. Thank you 2 every1 that went there while I was there, you helped mold me in a special way LOL.
LETS GO RANGERS, LETS GO!!!!!!
View My Three Landmarks in Chicago in a larger map
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
No comments:
Post a Comment