This we can assign it was about listening which is kind of ironic. More so because its about listening to yourself because of the kind of week Ive had. I'm glad I did listen when I needed too and I'm glad certain people believed in me enough to listen to me. They know who they are shout out to Carol Ash the best mentor anyone could ever ask for. Today I'm dealing with emotional issue which really test my listening skills. That is where the irony is but I think I can handle it because I listeNed to the right people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
-
The Chicago Theatre in 2012 (Daniel Schwin) Chicago has always been a home for important entertainment venues. Some of the city's mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment