Tuesday, August 25, 2026
My five favorite websites
I have always been a big proponent of websites with strong interactive functions. One website that is a favorite is the New York Times, which has been in the forefront for multimedia presenations for the past 15 years. One of the best examples of the New York Times' great work with multimedia is its presentation, "The 1619 Project."
I also appreciate the work done at ESPN.com, which offers up interesting investigative pieces in addition to highlights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
No comments:
Post a Comment