Hello Fellow Classmates :)
I hope everyone is well. I am a passionate advocate for the First Amendment. However, it seems sometimes we Americans are not allowed to exercise this right FULLY (especially STUDENTS). So I made this collage as a response to that sentiment and to provoke others to realize the importance in exercising this right, with the help of the late 80's early 90's popular controversial hip- hop groups of all time "Public Enemy." So join me, raise your fist proudly in the air, and SCREAM: "FIGHT THE POWER. YEAH BOYEEEE..........."
Thanks,
Qeshawnda "Shawn" Haynes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
No comments:
Post a Comment