Here is a dose of K.L.C. Kendra Loving Care....Enjoy!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Kendra Crawford..A Peek Inside the Life of a Diva.....
I have had an exciting life. I have been through some ups and downs....ins and outs....good times and bad times....but through it all....I have learned from my mistakes and proud of my accomplishments. I have no regrets....I am ready for the next phase....bring it own! I am enjoying loving me! and loving the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
No comments:
Post a Comment