What's up class! Here is a short interview that I took part in for our class project. Looking back, I wish I had created a little more material to work with, but this is what I came up with. I talked briefly about family life growing up, school, and my philosophy for success.
I only touched on it briefly, but the other production company that's in the works is a partnership with three other full time production guys. We hope to be working on commercial projects before the end of the year.
So that's me. Hope you enjoyed it. PEACE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
-
The Chicago Theatre in 2012 (Daniel Schwin) Chicago has always been a home for important entertainment venues. Some of the city's mo...
No comments:
Post a Comment