My name is Edward Steave and this is a short video about my life. I am a 32 year old student at Kennedy King College. In this video, you will learn about my goals, my family, my background and my beliefs. In life, we search for that one thing that we love to do-- the one thing that we would do for free although we would love to make our career.
Some people in my class were saying "You're doing too much" or "It's not that serious", but I don't think they understand that I was doing something that I love to do. This is a craft that has to be practiced and perfected, so every time I get a chance to practice with this software, I want to take my skills to another level. To any of my fellow students, I apologize if my zeal for this came across as arrogant--that was not my intention at all. I just want to better my craft in editing and final cut. Peace and love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AI: PROS AND CONS
Artificial intelligence is showing up everywhere this fall: in our phones, our classrooms and our newsrooms. Most Americans still aren’t sur...
-
The history of jazz has seen many cities and many eras influence this great art form. But few cities and eras have had an effect on the musi...
-
I Chose to dedicate my special video to Fantasia because she has such a humble spirit and is such a powerful soul singer that moves me in sp...
-
Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (John Jacobs/NFL) Minnesota Vikings q...
That was good...regardless of length the production values and effort were good IMO...Keep doin' your thing!
ReplyDelete